Friday, June 28, 2013

Email for review 2

My email is an answer to the email below:


Hi Mariana,

My name is Helen Pappas and I am reaching out to you for your assistance. I am an executive recruiter who specializes in the financial services and healthcare industries. I am currently looking for a Human Resources assistant, or an administrative assistant with experience in HR to work at a Brazilian Investment Bank to assist their Director of HR. Position pays somewhere around the 60k area. Company is located midtown Manhattan and biligual Spanish or Portuguese is preferred but not necessary. Key is good grammar, good writing skills and good computer skills.
If you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this opportunity, please pass along my information, I would truly appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Helen Pappas
212 681-6090




My email:




Hello Helen,

At the moment, I'm looking for a position as a Human Resources or Administrative Assistant. I have experience in human resources management and administrative work, as I have worked in top Temp agencies such as Manpower and Adecco for the past 5 years.

About the position you are talking about in your email, although I'm very interested, I have to be honest with you and say that, at this time, I'm not 100% confident with my grammar, but I'm studying to improve it.


I'm available for other opportunities, as well for doing an internship. Attached is a copy of my resume for your review.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Mariana Leite




3 comments:

  1. Can you make the second paragraph more concise? Think of the "wordy sentences" handout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in the position;I am not 100% confident with my grammar, however I am studying to improve.

    ReplyDelete