Friday, June 21, 2013

working thru email with a Vendor

This is the email I wrote yesterday to the florist:
Hi Sam!

I was in your store 2 days ago. We talked about my wedding plans.
I have 2 wedding events and I made pdf file for what I would need. I also wrote the address of the event and all the details in the attachment.
Please let me know as soon as possible what would be the price/offer for your service and if you can do it.

Thank you.

Attachment:
August 9 is Indian Ceremony in the city - Midtown Loft on 5th Ave and 28 Street
August 10 is White Gown Ceremony at the Crescent Beach Club, Bayville on Long Island

For August 9, I need
  • 1 bouquet for the bride red and white combination since the wedding is Indian. We prefer roses.
  •  Round 40 roses - just cut red and white roses, NO bouquet.
  • And the Arch similar like in the pic below. From bamboo or any other cheaper material with red roses where the pink are on the pic and white material. Very simple red and white decoration. Under the arch needs to be place for 4 chairs. So pretty much like on the pic and no smaller.


two photos were here


For August 10, I need
  •  5 Bouquets(1 for the bride and 4 little smaller or little different for bridesmaids). The color combination I prefer like on the pic below. I know tulips are not possible in the summer. Since is a beach wedding I would like something soft like on the pic. I added above also bridesmaids dress-maybe we can try to match the color.
  • And the Arch like on the pic below. Very simple no material, and little smaller bouquets on the Arch matching brides Bouquets on Bamboo or any similar cheaper material.

three photos were here

1 comment:

  1. Alma,

    Your email is clear and concise, so you did a great job. You could work some more on the attachment. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve it?

    ReplyDelete