Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Homework - Email

My email is an answer to the email below:

Good Afternoon,

We were sent your resume as a possible match for openings we have the cruise line industry.

If you're still looking for employment I've included the link to our website below for you to learn more and/or apply.

Kind Regards,
Kathleen Marley
Recruitment Coordinator
Seven Seas Recruitment


My email:

Dear Kathleen,

Thanks for your email.
I looked at Seven Seas website and I'm very interested in working with you.

At the moment, I'm looking for a position as a Human Resources or Administrative Assistant. I have experience in human resources management and administrative work, as I have worked in top Temp agencies such as Manpower and Adecco for the past 5 years.

I'm also available for an internship.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question.

Best regards,
Mariana Leite

1 comment:

  1. It is pretty good.

    In the first paragraph state why are you interested in working for this company.
    Find something unique about it.

    In the second paragraph, tell them why are you good for this position. Relate your previous experience to Seven Seas. You can read about what they do and provide some examples.


    ReplyDelete