Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Response:
 
Thank you Krit,
 
The write up looks good, but we need a bit more back up.
 
We need a cut, schedule, or something from the building for back up that proves the air handler’s supply air cfm to below 0.30 cfm/sf.  You can also show 22.5% below the peak design flow rate for VAVs.  If you use the latter option, please update the narrative. 
 
Also they will be looking for the Zones on the Drawing.  The best way is to box the zones out on the drawings, I would include at minimum  64th fl., a lower 'more typical office floor in 30 Rock, and one from 600 5th Avenue. 
 
Give me a call if you have questions,
 
Thanks again,
 
Original Email:
 
Hey Emily,
 
Here’s the letter essentially summarizing the items we spoke about over the last x months regarding EAc1.3 pertaining to the base building units and the various requirements that they meet for the alternative compliance path. I tried to upload it to the site, but I apparently still have issues uploading anything to LEED Online.
 
I attached the 64th floor plan with a mark up calling out the temp/co2 sensor and noting that it adjusts the fan speed/chilled water and steam valves to react to the space demand.
 
I also updated the forms on LEED Online for both EAc1.3. I believe you were going to address the other non-conf. Spaces on 64 that do not have the CO2 sensors, and rolling in the alternative compliance path documentation into the form?
 
I’ve been trying to save the IEQp1 Form summary, but the site/IE always crashes or freezes. I will again tonite from home.
 
Please let me know if there’s anything else we need to do.
 
Have a pleasant weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment